For those of us whose lives grow out of baptismal identity in Jesus Christ, our journey is shaped uniquely by Christ’s calling to love God and to love our neighbors.
The Grace House is a mission-oriented Christian community that directly responds to this calling. By residing within the downtown area of Lincoln, we will learn what it means to serve God and our neighbors.
Our core values are…
- Biblical Community — We will commit to practicing and building common values through spiritual disciplines and loving communication.
- Urban Ministry — We desire to create space for God to teach and shape us through unlikely friendships, meaningful relationships, and spontaneous encounters. We will embody hospitality.
- Leadership Development — As leaders, we will be learners, listening to and serving our neighborhood. We will embody integrity, discipline, and courage to do what is right in the sight of God.
Qualifications to be a Gracer…
- Someone who is seeking to be in ministry or in seminary (must be a college graduate).
- You must be committed to twelve months of living in intentional gospel community.
- Someone who is a learner and team-player
If you are interested in applying or finding out more information, please contact Kyu Hahn: Khan@granitesprings.org