Hi! Here’s what I learned from our missions:
- If you want to serve God it will cost you time, money, and comfort. The rewards for following God, however, are well worth the effort.
- It is not about “Me” and “You”. It is about “Us”.
- Give, give, give of yourself.
- If you see a need, meet it.
- Be flexible, open, and creative when you’re out in the field. You will definitely need these qualities.
- I was told that we were not just helping to build a home. We were to “Love the people”. On this trip I think I received more love than I gave out!