Faith seeking conversation (and a little bit of fun).
Join the Curious Church Podcast crew and wonderful guests in conversations about the many things that make the church such a curious place.
In this episode, Kyu joins Matt and Aaron to talk about community and its various dimensions. They talk about the ways that even during a pandemic, community deepens through people sharing more openly, and through shared experiences and touchstones. But they also talk about the ways that formative communities have suffered and the challenge of returning to a life sacrificed for others.
Plus, they share some things they like!
Mentioned in this episode:
- The cheetah and dog at the San Diego Zoo.
- Elastic straps to hold the fitted sheet in place (this is just an example, not necessarily what Aaron has!).
- Uncle Jim’s Worm Farm (where Matt got his composting worms).
- Some information from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration on how snow is formed.
- More from Eberhard Arnold (there’s also a link partway down the page where you can learn more about him).